This position serves as the senior Program Analyst (Evaluation)/Advisor with expertise in evaluations within the Department of Justice's (DOJ) Justice Management Division (JMD), and Strategic Planning and Performance Staff organization located in Washington, D.C.Learn more about this agency
The duties and responsibilities for a 0343 Program Analyst (Evaluation) generally include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Developing, executing, managing and sustaining the Department of Justice's Evaluation Program as defined under the Foundations for Evidence-Based Policymaking Act of 2018 (the "Evidence Act").
- Developing the Department's Capacity Assessment as required by the Evidence Act.
- Establishing protocol for conducting evaluations in accordance with the Department's Evaluation Policy in a transparent, independent, and ethical manner.
- Consulting with the Director of Strategic Planning and Performance Staff (SPPS), and senior Department staff, and effectively assessing standards and practices for government-wide implementation of evaluations.
- Assisting and advising department managers in how best to collect, compile, and utilize pertinent data, and to identify areas of strength and weakness relating to the Department's programs or operations.
The duties listed above are generally written for one grade level. If the position is advertised at multiple grades, the duties will be adjusted in difficulty, complexity, and level of supervision, for higher or lower grades, as appropriate. Organizations may also add 'other duties as assigned' once you are hired, based on what is included and allowed by the position description.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to ocassionally travel less than 5 percent for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/586114900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.