Obtaining your transcripts
An official transcript is a copy of your permanent academic record and includes:
- A list of the courses you took.
- The dates you attended the school.
- Your major and degree.
- Your cumulative grade point average (GPA).
- Any honors you received.
- The date your degree was awarded.
To request a transcript, first visit your school’s website. You may be able to complete your request online. If your college doesn’t offer this service, contact the Registrar’s Office. The Registrar’s Office may require specific personal information before sending you the transcript. You may need to provide:
- Your full name and handwritten signature.
- Your social security number or student ID number.
- Your current address and phone number.
- The dates you attended the school or your graduation date.
- The address where you want your transcript to be mailed.
Your college may charge a small fee to mail you your transcript.