This Direct-Hire position is in the Food and Drug Administration and is located in the Center for Tobacco Products (CTP), Office Science (OS), Division of Population Health Science (DPHS) located in Beltsville, Maryland.Learn more about this agency
- Participates in research related to the communication of information about tobacco products such as labeling, advertising, promotion and marketing.
- Reviews, analyzes, evaluates, consults and measures outcomes of data obtained in studies designed to investigate comprehension, judgment, knowledge and behavior related to tobacco product labeling and/or advertisements.
- Prepares reports on research results for supervisors, peers, professional societies and industry meetings.
- Participates in the development of policy associated with providing or presenting information on current trends in social science.
- Develops and maintains contacts within professional and scientific organizations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 5% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593257600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.