- What is login.gov and why do I have to create an account?
- How does the application process work?
- What should I include in my resume?
- What types of documents might I need to provide?
- What are background checks and security clearances?
The federal government offers unique hiring paths to help hire individuals that represent our diverse society. Learn more about each hiring path and your eligibility.
USAJOBS posts all federal job opportunities with a position description and instructions how to apply. With USAJOBS.gov tools and resources, you can find the right federal job faster.Get started
As the federal government's official employment site, USAJOBS has attracted over 16 million job seekers to create accounts to date.Learn about USAJOBS