The OIG offers potential for advancement, excellent benefits, and numerous training opportunities. We are located in 13 states throughout the U.S. Please visit our website at http://www.ig.energy.gov/.Learn more about this agency
As a Information Technology Specialist, you will:
- Provide technical expertise to assist Cyber Investigations and Forensic Analysis (CIFA) and TechOps Headquarters and regional offices in the analysis, evaluation, and determination of the most efficient and effective approach for the collection, storage, searching, review, and production of documents and electronically stored information (ESI).
- Develop and maintain the daily operations of the eDiscovery program. Identify solutions to CIFA resource requirements, complete reporting requirements, and develop and provide guidance for policy and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Create developmental plans for eDiscovery projects, helping to ensure compliance with Federal and administrative court rules. Manage project tasks, including all activities associated with project management, project planning, progress assessments, quality reviews, implementation strategies, as well as user and staff communication.
- Serve as an information technology adviser and consultant providing litigation support for sensitive and complex programs, issues, and problems being addressed by the OIG.
- Serve as a technical resource on a wide variety of litigation support products, eDiscovery tools and software including, but not limited to, Relativity.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613606700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.