This position is in the National Park Service (NPS) Natural Resource Stewardship and Science (NRSS) directorate, and reports to the NRSS Deputy Associate Director. The position is duty stationed in Fort Collins, Colorado. The incumbent serves as Inventory & Monitoring Division Program Manager, responsible for overall program leadership, management, and operations.Learn more about this agency
Open to first 100 applicants or until 09/07/2021 whichever comes first. Applications must be submitted by 11:59PM on closing date.
The major duties of the Supervisory Program Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Directly supervise GS-14 program managers, and division support specialists of various grades (potentially GS 5-14) to implement Division programs in a results-oriented, customer-focused, and efficient manner.
- Ensure that Division and NRSS goals and priorities are identified and achieved through the management of Division program operations, budget, staff, and other resources.
- Provide authoritative technical expertise in all Division program areas.
- Respond in a professional manner to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers of Division programs.
- Apply natural resource inventory and monitoring knowledge and principles to NPS management, including development of guidance, partnership with other agencies, and providing advice and technical support to parks, regions and central office programs.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/611753300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.