This repository for resumes accepted from the Veterans' Readiness and Employment Program Job Fair. Resumes will be referred to management an a weekly basis or by management request.Learn more about this agency
This announcement is being used to develop an applicant pool from the Veterans' Readiness and Employment Job Fair for various positions throughout Health and Human Service (HHS).
HHS is filling various positions including mission critical positions resulting from the outbreak and spread of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). You may be appointed to a competitive service career, career-conditional, temporary and/or term appointment.
For more information on positions across HHS visit: https://www.hhs.gov/careers/working-hhs/agencies
Position Title, and Grade will be determined upon selection.
For more information on the Professional Occupations at HHS:
Series will cover the following Professional Occupations:
- 0000 - Miscellaneous Occupations
- 0100 - Social Science, Psychology, and Welfare
- 0200 - Human Resources Management
- 0300 - General Administrative, Clerical, and Office Services
- 0400 - Natural Resources Management and Biological Sciences
- 0500 - Accounting and Budget
- 0600 - Medical, Hospital, Dental, and Public Health
- 0700 - Veterinary Medical Science
- 0800 - Engineering and Architecture
- 0900 - Legal and Kindred
- 1000 - Information and Arts
- 1100 - Business and Industry
- 1200 - Copyright, Patent, and Trademark
- 1300 - Physical Sciences
- 1400 - Library and Archives
- 1500 - Mathematical Sciences
- 1600 - Equipment, Facilities, and Services
- 1700 - Education
- 1800 - Inspection, Investigation, Enforcement, and Compliance
- 1900 - Quality Assurance, Inspection, and Grading
- 2000 - Supply
- 2100 - Transportation
- 2200 - Information Technology
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607117700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.