This position is located within the Environmental Cultural Resource Program (ECC) within the Environmental Planning and Analysis organization (EC) of Environment, Fish and Wildlife (E), Bonneville Power Administration (BPA).Learn more about this agency
The purpose of this position is to function as a cultural resource specialist, working with BPA project environmental leads.
As an Archeologist, you will:
- Provide expertise on compliance with cultural resources laws, their associated regulations, and BPA and federal policies and guidelines.
- Assist with the development and dissemination of BPA Cultural Resource information for internal BPA policies and guidance.
- Serve as a member of interdisciplinary teams conducting NEPA analysis for various projects.
- Represent the BPA CR Program at various venues and forums in various roles.
- As required, act as a Contracting Officer's Technical Representative (COTR) to monitor performance and compliance.
50% or less - May require travel up to 50% of official time
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/606515400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.