This position is part of the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Department Of Energy. As a Energy Technology Program Specialist, you will be responsible for a variety of highly complex energy efficiency and renewable energy projects/programs in the assigned area within the Office.Learn more about this agency
As a Energy Program Technology Specialist, you will:
- Identify, deploy and manage U.S. clean energy policies, best practices and tools to advance and or improve energy efficiency policies and programs.
- Keep abreast of the state-of-the art applications pertaining to buildings and building energy efficiency.
- Review and evaluate energy conservation program effectiveness and implementation.
- Analyze and recommend modification of various energy efficiency and renewable energy initiatives.
- Provide the supervisor input to the preparation of the budget for assigned projects/programs.
- Prepare responses to Congressional and other executive correspondence, and responds to telephone requests for information about the energy efficiency and renewable energy program.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/602440000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.