Learn more about this agency
The position is located in Southeast Archeological Center.
Temporary appointment not-to-exceed one year with potential to be extended for an additional one year for a maximum of two years based on agency needs and potential funding.
Open to the first 50 applicants or until 05/04/2021 whichever comes first. All applications submitted by 11:59 (EST) on the closing day will receive consideration.
- Unpacks objects and processes them; performs limited cleaning; identifies preservation needs and recommends additional actions.
- Repacks objects with care, assuring complete labeling that preserves data associated with the objects.
- Identifies and labels objects by matching documentation field labels, notes, etc. with the objects.
- Prepares objects for storage or display. Inventories, documents, and stores items.
- Seeks assistance for situations not covered by instructions or guidelines.
- Places objects in storage, maintaining the organization already established by the supervisor.
- Enters cataloging data into the designated NPS catalog program using established NPS procedures.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599781000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.