The Pacific West Region is recruiting for summer seasonal Physical Science Technician, GS-1311-6 positions intended to assist permanent staff with Physical Science Technician field work.Learn more about this agency
The duty stations for the parks are:
John Day Fossil Beds NM
- Assists researchers with the implementation of their projects, including paleontological fieldwork.
- Digitize analog paleontological locality data in geospatial software.
- Create maps and databases in online and desktop based Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
- Perform data analysis on geospatial data.
- Work with multiple Geographic Positioning Systems (GPS).
- Lead and organize fieldwork to confirm office mapping work.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/557483000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.