Open to the first 75 applicants or until 01/17/2020 whichever comes first. All applications submitted by 11:59 (EST) on the closing day will receive consideration.Learn more about this agency
ResponsibilitiesIn this position you perform moderately heavy physical labor requiring the use of common hand tools and power equipment involving any or all of the following duties:
- Operate heavy power equipment such as lawn mowers, portable snow blowers and all types of hand tools (such as shovels, rakes, lawn edging equipment, etc.) to maintain buildings, grounds, trails, etc.
- Load and unload supplies and materials from trucks, trailers, dollies, etc.
- Move furniture, remove and set signs, paint picnic tables and signs, rake and water lawns, trim trees and shrubbery, pick up litter and/or clean fire pits.
- Dig ditches and trenches with pick and shovel; occasionally break up pavement, soil or concrete; mix and pour concrete, prepare mixture for adobe bricks
- Move heavily loaded wheelbarrows and hand trucks; use heavy-type power mowers including adjusting blades, cleaning and oiling.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/554782800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.