This position is located in the Roads and Trails branch of the Facilities Management Division in Yosemite National Park.Learn more about this agency
These are Career/Career-Conditional Full-time appointment.
- Operates gasoline or diesel powered engineering and construction equipment with wheeled or crawler type traction, such as road graders, tractors with bulldozer or angle dozer blades, front-end loaders, excavators, backhoes, wheel loader, trench diggers, and large industrial tractors with pan or scraper attachments.
- Operates motor grader up to and including the Caterpillar 16/160 or John Deer 772 (or equivalent), with up to 16-foot blade.
- Operates dozer up to and including a Caterpillar D-9 (or equivalent). Dozers may have straight, angle or multiple way blades and rippers.
- Operates a variety of industrial type wheel or track loaders (e.g., Caterpillar 988 size) and backhoes (e.g., Case 580 size (or equivalent) with a 1/2 cubic yard to 6 cubic yard buckets.
- Operates up to 14 cubic yard straight dump trucks or truck tractor with belly or side dump trailers for the purpose of moving dirt, blacktop and coarse materials for roadway and shoulder, hauling riprap, barriers and logs.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/602054100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.