This position is located in the Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, headquartered in Washington, DC.Learn more about this agency
This Open Continuous Announcement allows acceptance of applications through the closing date. The first cut-off date for receipt/referral of applications to be considered will be May 1, 2020; subsequent cut-off date will be May 31, 2020.
- Establishes program priorities for program operations and management and resolving issues as they arise.
- Applies management principles and practices to ensure effective program operations.
- Formulates comprehensive program plans and strategies to accomplish the goals and objectives of health information technology/health information exchange.
- Provides leadership and management around the planning, coordination, implementation, and monitoring of health information and health information exchange programs and initiatives.
- Manages, directs and provides guidance to staff on multiple health information technology/ health information exchange programs, policies, and initiatives.
- Coordinates and collaborates with key internal and external stakeholders and represents the agency in conferences, meetings, and various work groups to communicate health information or health information exchange programs, plans, and initiatives.
- Provides expertise in policy and strategy development, interpretation and application to plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate health information or health information exchange programs and initiatives.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563281400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.