How to upload a resume
You can upload or build up to five resumes.
- Sign into your USAJOBS account.
- Click Documents—it will default to display resumes.
- Click Upload or build resume.
- Choose Upload resume.
- Browse the documents stored on your computer, select the resume you would like to upload, and select Open.
- Name your resume—the default name will match the file title from your computer. You have the option to edit the name of the resume.
- Click Complete Upload.
You can also build a resume using our Resume Builder tool.
Do all agencies accept uploaded resumes or documents?
No, not all agencies accept uploaded resumes or documents from USAJOBS. If the agency does not accept uploaded resumes or documents, you will skip this step during the USAJOBS application process. You may be asked to upload a resume when you enter the agency application system.