How to edit a resume
To edit a resume that you built using the USAJOBS Resume Builder tool:
- Sign into your USAJOBS account.
- Go to Documents - your resumes appear in your documents.
- Click the Edit link for the USAJOBS builder resume you would like to change.
- Make your edits and click Save.
- Click Cancel if you do not want to save your changes.
In the Select Resume step of the USAJOBS application process, you will also have the opportunity to edit your USAJOBS builder resume.
Deleting a section
If you want to delete an entry in work experience, education, or references, click the red X at the right of the entry link. For help in each section of the resume builder, click the ? icon in each section.
To edit an uploaded resume, you must upload the updated file to your USAJOBS account.