This position is located in the Office of the Chief Financial Officer, Associate Chief Financial Officer for Financial Policy and Planning, Financial Management Division in Washington, DC.Learn more about this agency
The Financial Management Division Director is responsible for a broad range of financial management, accounting and budgetary activities that support the Assistant Secretary for Administration and many other Departmental Staff Offices.
- Serves as the top authority on financial management matters for complex multi-year, multi-million dollar, and multi-source substantive programs.
- Consults with and advises all levels of management on the manner in which funds can be expended to achieve the most effective and efficient operation of staff office programs and activities.
- Participates with the USDA, OCFO in the execution and formulation of department-wide financial policies and programs for multiple funding sources.
- Develops and directs a full-scale financial management program for the departmental staff offices utilizing a department-wide financial management system.
- Serves as principal adviser to the Office of the Assistant Secretary Administration, departmental staff office directors and senior leadership for OCFO and external agencies on all financial matters as necessary.
- Formulates, forecasts and executes multiple funding sources to carry out authorized activities of the departmental staff offices.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/612432100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.