OPEN CONTINUOUS ANNOUNCEMENT: The positions are located in the Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO), National Finance Center (NFC), Government Employees Services Division, in New Orleans, LA. Initial cutoff date for referral consideration is 08/25/21, and thereafter, in increments of every 30 days of applicant submissions, as vacancies occur. Recruitment will continue through the announcement closing date. Applicants MAY be referred periodically as vacancies become available.Learn more about this agency
- Conduct reviews, evaluation and quality control of the automated systems to determine operational impact.
- Prepare comprehensive reports of analysis and discuss with management the result of findings.
- Coordinate changes and/or improvements with system designers, programmers, and requirements personnel.
- Design and conduct studies to analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of procedures for accessing and processing data through the System.
- Present difficult or controversial issues in a manner that will gain acceptance or support of the proposed recommendations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/611558900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.