This position is located in Smithsonian Facilities (SF). The incumbent will serve as a Program Analyst (Metrics) and will be responsible for assisting in the management of Smithsonian Facilities metrics and dashboards, supporting digitization initiatives of Smithsonian Facilities, and assist with managing SF’s technologies.Learn more about this agency
- Assists in the effort to compile, review, and monitor metrics from various SF sources such as the computerized maintenance management system and SF Units.
- Assists in managing special initiatives in SF, including collecting operation and maintenance manuals, historical documentation on Smithsonian Facilities, communication initiatives, and other special projects.
- Assists in a variety of planning, design, writing, production, and related tasks associated with SF publications and web-based projects.
- Utilizes word processing, database and spreadsheet software to collect, update, evaluate and reconcile information.
- Applies the tools, principles, and techniques of library, archive and museum collections, including their digitization, organization and management, as well as their metadata standards.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/606278100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.