As an IT Specialist (Customer Support) you will be responsible for providing technical support to the Farm Credit Administration (FCA) and Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation (FSIC) user community. This position is located in the Office of Information Technology (OIT), Operations Division (OD), Client Solutions Team in McLean, Virginia.Learn more about this agency
Serves as an IT Specialist (Customer Support) working alongside team members in the Client Solutions Team of the Operations Division providing Information Technology (IT) desktop hardware and software support to FCA and FCSIC users. Duties include:
- Receiving, responding to, and ensuring complete resolution of any Helpline service requests; documents actions taken; gives needed guidance or training to customers to prevent recurrences; and assists more experience specialists in resolving very complex problems.
- Coordinating the installation and configuration of IT related software and hardware equipment.
- Providing support for conferences, training and other events including, but not limited to: setting up and taking down audio, video and other equipment as needed.
- Distributing and setting up assets including laptops, docking stations, monitors, mobile devices and other IT equipment.
- Developing draft memos, user guidelines, procedural information and tips to improve work efficiency and user experience. Conducting technical training for users as needed.
- Providing input to periodic IT briefings and developing monthly status reports related to IT services.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601679700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.