View Common Definitions of terms found in this announcement.Learn more about this agency
Organizational Location: This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Office of Public Affairs, in Los Angeles, California.
This is a non-bargaining unit position.
As a Public Affairs Specialist, at the full performance level you will perform the following duties:
- Manage a public affairs and digital information program and its procedures.
- Recommend and determine the strategies of social media campaigns and initiatives.
- Convey information to employees, public, and target groups relating to the organization programs, objectives, and mission.
- Maintain editorial control of official ICE social media accounts.
- Develop and disseminate informational materials through various media platforms.
50% or less - AIR
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599031100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.