As a Supervisory Auditor under the general guidance of an Associate Deputy Assistant Inspector General for Auditing/Regional Inspector General for Auditing (ADAIGA/RIGA), you will serve as an audit manager, providing expert technical advice and guidance in the performance and completion of audits.Learn more about this agency
Location of position:
Office of Inspector General, Office of Audits (JA)
1800 F St NW, Washington, DC
We are currently filling two vacancies, but additional vacancies may be filled as needed.
As a Supervisory Auditor, you will perform the following duties:
- leads audit teams in conducting performance audits of GSA’s programs and operations for preparing periodic reports to Congress and senior management on audit activities.
- as required, provides testimony in legal proceedings regarding internal or other types of contract/performance audits.
- ensures that reports are technically correct, conform to the policies of the OIG and the Office of Audits, and Government Auditing Standards; and, supervises and carry out personnel responsibilities to a staff of auditors and management analyst.
- identifies and communicates potential issues for audit efficiencies and process improvement to, high ranking managers.
- exercises overall coordination and direction of multiple projects involving more than one program area, and monitors and evaluates the progress of these projects in determining the effectiveness of the review process, including project planning;
- participates in meetings, briefings, and conferences with high-level OIG, GSA, and other federal government agencies' to gather information and discuss findings.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597683300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.