Who May Be Considered:
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act.
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
This position is located in the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Office of the Chief of Staff (OCOS). Learn more about this agency
The Office of the Chief of Staff provides leadership to the Agency's efforts to defend civilian networks, secure federal facilities, manage systemic risk to National critical functions, and work with stakeholders to raise the security baseline of the Nation's cyber and physical infrastructure. The primary purpose of this position is to serve as the Management and Program Analyst.
Typical work assignments include:
- Performing evaluation assignments of projects and studies that require analysis of interrelated
issues such as effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity, of substantive, mission-oriented
- Maintaining contact with other organizations, government agencies, business
managers, managers, and contractors to exchange ideas and remain current on developments
in area or field of responsibility.
- Planning and conducting a variety of complex projects that encompass the analysis and evaluation of work among various positions within the organization.
- Applying a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods for the assessment and
improvement of complex short and long-range goals of the organization,
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596609000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.