Who May Be Considered:
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act.
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Joining CISA means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security; we Defend Today, Secure Tomorrow. Within CISA, the Cybersecurity Division leads cybersecurity efforts for CISA as the Nation's flagship civilian cyber defense organization. The division collaborates with partners across the government and private sector to enhance the Nation's cybersecurity by sharing information, providing cybersecurity services and technical assistance, as well as education and awareness efforts.
Visit www.cisa.govto learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, you will serve as an advisor on acquisition and procurement programs within the CSD subcomponent providing procurement advice, guidance and assistance to the Capacity Building Subdivision, the CSD Budget, Finance and Acquisition Office, and the CSD program offices. Typical work assignments include:
- Providing pre-award acquisition support (developing acquisition strategies, preparing solicitation packages, etc.) and requirement development for appropriate approval within CSD, CISA, and DHS Office of Procurement Operations (OPO), and the DHS Office of Special Acquisitions (OSA).
- Analyzes and evaluates DHS acquisition and procurement policies and procedures to ensure that the policies and procedures provide and appropriate opportunities to participate in Federal procurement programs.
- Provide government oversight, review, and approval of contract deliverables, and ensure contract payments are made in a time and proper manner. Monitor and manage contract operations and performance by ensuring contractors deliver high-quality solutions on time.
- Conducts market research and participates in industry days, due diligence, and contractor capability briefings with prospective offerors to develop and design acquisitions and strategies.
25% or less - You may be expected to be away from home in travel status 1-5 nights per month.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592713100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.