This position is located in Public Affairs, Department of Congressional and Public Affairs, Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC).Learn more about this agency
Although the position is advertised equivalent to GS-9, MCC uses a pay banded system to compensate employees. This position is pay band 5 which is generally equal to GS-9.
- Supports and tracks the timely drafting, editing, clearance, and delivery of congressionally-mandated reports. Maintains legislative-related records and reports as directed.
- Helps identify and monitor legislation impacting MCC as well as U.S. foreign assistance.
- Attends congressional hearings, briefings, and events and prepares summaries for MCC staff.
- Conducts research related to Members of Congress and their staff to identify potential MCC supporters.
- Compiles background information for legislative briefs and memoranda. Contributes to MCC's Congressional Notification (CN) process and assists with coordination, clearance and delivery of CNs.
- Provides administrative functions related to MCC's interagency coordination and Board of Directors process.
- Assists in the distribution of documents and reports to Congress including those that inform Congress and other stakeholders of results, disbursements, and programmatic updates and milestones.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592412700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.