This position is located in the Office of the Inspector General (OIG), Smithsonian Institution (SI). Serves as a supervisory internal auditor providing expert audit services covering a broad spectrum of Smithsonian Institution programs.Learn more about this agency
- Leads audits using appropriate techniques, analyzes data to support findings, and develops recommendations to correct deficiencies.
- Provides supervisory review of work in progress of subordinate team members and provides advice and direction where necessary.
- Prepares final audit reports detailing findings and making recommendations for corrective action.
- Meets with management officials to present findings, explain the significance of conclusions, and justify recommendations.
- Recommends for the Assistant Inspector General's approval for promotions, improvement plans, and other personnel actions with respect to assigned auditors.
Occasional travel - Less than 10%
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591067100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.