This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will evaluate radiation survey data to determine radiation hazards and compliance with established radiation level requirements.
- You will assist in conducting inspections and surveillances of program operations.
- You will conduct personnel dosimetry investigations to determine personnel exposures, evaluate results, and recommend improvements.
- You will perform statistical and trend analyses of data relating to radiation health programs.
- You will prepare reports of findings and evaluations to develop procedures and modification of existing requirements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/590807900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.