Reclamation is seeking a career professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his or her expertise as a Historian. Make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment.Learn more about this agency
Location - Grand Coulee, Washington https://www.usbr.gov/pn/about/hr/area-information.html
The primary duties of this position are:
- Managing Reclamation's cultural resource program at Grand Coulee Dam and the Hungry Horse Project
- Conducting consultations on historic resources subject to the National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA)
- Preparing scholarly and technical reports, field surveys, and historic resource studies
- Acting as Curator, the incumbent is responsible for the acquisition, documentation, preservation, and use of museum collections
- Developing historic preservation management requirements and treatment guidelines for GCPO facilities and Reclamation controlled historic properties
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
11 - Position is at full performance level.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589884900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.