View Common Definitions of terms found in this announcement.Learn more about this agency
Organizational Location: This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Information Governance and Privacy, in Washington, District of Columbia.
This is a non-bargaining unit position.
As Management and Program Analyst (Budget and COR) Management and Program Analyst (Budget and COR) you will perform the following duties:
- Serve as the primary point of contact and technical expert for a variety of functions and activities requiring the application of a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods for assessment of management and financial processes, and mission support programs.
- Perform as the COR (Contracting Officer's Representative) for program contracts.
- Ensure objective, accurate, concise and timely information is available to management and policy officials through briefings and presentations.
- Maintain the complex databases, registers, and other accounting/tracking systems that are regularly used, including FFMS, WebView, and PRISM.
- Monitor contractor's compliance with contract terms, conditions, and specifications.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589337000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.