This position is located in the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), Office of the Inspector General.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to represent the Inspector General for all audit related matters and is responsible for directing, planning, organizing and managing the work of the Audit staff..
This vacancy is also being advertised to all US citizens under NL21DE11005906JT.
As a Supervisory Auditor GS-0511-15, your typical work assignments may include:
- Coordinating activities with Agency management regarding an audit's initiation, conduct close out, report issuance, resolution and follow-up
- Formulating, developing and establishing audit policies and procedures
- Meeting with Inspector General and Agency management and Senior-level employees regarding on-going audits and related matters
- Preparing Congressional testimony on audit-related matters
- Briefing Agency management, senior staff and applicable stakeholders on the status and results of the audit program
- Making recommendations on significant internal and external audit and investigative program and policy issues
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589284100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.