This position serves as a Registered Nurse in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at the Indian Health Service Hospital in Claremore, Oklahoma. The facility has 25-50 beds. Full services available include general medicine and surgery, pediatrics and outpatient service. This position reports to the Supervisory Clinical Nurse in charge of the ICU. For program information contact Alonna Adair-Triplett, Claremore Hospital Chief Nurse Executive. Phone: 918-342-6374; Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgLearn more about this agency
- Develop, implement, evaluate and revise patient care plans to meet the needs of assigned patients in the Intensive Care Unit.
- Provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served by applying growth and development principles to assess and interpret data about the patient's status in order to identify patient needs and provide the care needed.
- Operate, monitor and interpret results for general medical and critical care equipment such as infusion pumps, ventilators and other respiratory equipment.
- Monitor and/or administer therapy to a cardiac, respiratory compromised or hemodynamically unstable patient.
- Professional knowledge of nursing care principles, procedures, ethics, practices and processes required to assess nursing needs of assigned patients in the Intensive Care Unit.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581757200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.