This position is in the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Farm Production and Conservation (FPAC). The FPAC Mission Area is USDA's focal point for the nation's farmers, ranchers, and forest landowners for crop insurance, conservation programs and technical assistance and credit and commodity programs, and disaster programs.Learn more about this agency
- The following duties and responsibilities are at the full performance grade level (GS-12), and are not all inclusive:
- Provides assistance to the Farm Production and Conservation (FPAC) in analyzing program and operational functions and performance in order to support associated efforts and continuous process improvement for the agency.
- Assists in the evaluation of natural resources, programmatic, and operational data to assist leaders in making informed decisions on conservation program, planning, and policy issues.
- Develops issue papers, decision memos, informational memos, reports, and other documents to address FPAC issues.
- Performs analysis and responds to requests for information and interpretation from Congressional and Executive Branch organizations.
- Responds to requests for information from the public, regarding FPAC policy, regulations, legislative proposals, program operations, and general information.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/577299500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.