This position is a Supervisory Nurse (Director of Nursing), Division of Nursing, located at the Cass Lake Service Unit, Cass Lake, MN. This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer or designee.Learn more about this agency
Closing Date: this announcement has been amended to Open Until Filled. Applications will be reviewed starting November 20, 2020 and every 10 business days thereafter until filled.
- Implements and effective, on-going program to measure, assess, and improve the quality of nursing care delivered to patients. Formulates and implements plan of action to effectively utilize resources.
- Develops and manages budget for the nursing department.
- Implements changes in existing programs and develops new programs to meet emerging needs.
- Develops and maintains criteria for standards of nursing care and for procedures to audit compliance with established standards.
- Directs the assignment of all nursing personnel to meet the needs for patient care.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/571212100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.