THIS POSITION WILL SUPPORT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S RESPONSE EFFORTS TO COVID-19. T
This position is being re-advertised. Applicants who applied previously need not to reapply unless submitting updated and/or additional information.
This position is located with the Bureau of Indian Affairs, Superintendent, Southern Pueblos Agency in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The incumbent is responsible for prescribed fire, fuels management, fuels monitoring smoke management, and wildlife response.Learn more about this agency
- Manages a unit fuels management program.
- Develops and analyzes fuels treatment alternatives to support management decisions while adhering to applicable laws, regulations, policies, and guidelines.
- Develops, reviews, and monitors fuels management plans.
- Designs and conducts fuels management inventory analyses.
- Responsible for the on-the-job safety and health of all employees
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/567068800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.