About the Position: These positions are located within the National Capital Region Market as a Term position NTE 18 Months. Multiple positions will be filled in various medical treatment facilities within the NCR Market.Learn more about this agency
These positions may be in any department and any shift.
This is an standing register announcement, see additional information.
This is a Direct Hire Solicitation to meet critical hiring needs.
This position will support the Federal Government's response efforts to COVID-19.
- Provide direct patient care for COVID-19 patients.
- Complete full nursing patient assessment for acute care and/or critically ill patients with a wide variety of medical issues.
- Manage patient care based upon individualized patient condition/needs.
- Administer, monitor and record prescribed medications to patients.
- Collaborate with licensed independent providers to ensure patient care plan is met.
- Serve as unit shift-team leader (Charge Nurse) for a group of patients or an entire assigned unit.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564283100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.