About the Position: This position is located at the Madigan Army Medical Center, Inpatient Services, Intensive Care Unit (ICU) West, Critical Care Nursing Section, Tacoma, Washington.Learn more about this agency
ICU experience within the last 3 years is preferred.
Salary negotiation may be available for those candidates who are new to Federal service.
This is a Direct Hire Solicitation.
- Determine and implement proper emergency measures after identifying and interpreting life-threatening conditions by initiating life-saving measures.
- Administer special medications via various routes.
- Assist physicians with complex and potentially life-threatening procedures.
- Provide constant support to patient and family.
- Provide an advanced level of specialized nursing care to critically ill patients.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564181200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.