THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a Surface Maintenance Mechanic Supervisor, Position Description Number D1291000Learn more about this agency
and is part of the WY Field Maintenance Shop 4, National Guard.
The purpose of this position is to supervise workers directly or through subordinate leaders and/or supervisors in accomplishing work of the function. Plans work operations of great scope, complexity, and administrative authority. Determines the sequence, priority, and time for performance of operations within the limits of broad work schedules and time limits. The occupation and non-supervisory grade level which best reflects the nature of the overall work operations supervised is Surface Maintenance Mechanic, WG-5801-11.
(1) Plans use of subordinate workers, equipment, facilities, and materials on a week-to-week or month-to-month basis.
(2) Assigns tasks to be performed based on readiness and explains work requirements, methods, and procedures.
(3) Plans and establishes overall leave schedules.
(4) Performs non-supervisory work, such as, transporting equipment, performing maintenance tasks, etc.
(5) Develops, publishes, and ensures employee compliance with standing operating procedures for the activity supervised.
** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. **
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563854400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.