Who May Be Considered:
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act.
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Joining the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security. Within CISA, the Office of Strategy, Policy, and Plans serves as the principal policy and strategic adviser to Agency leadership and senior management, integrating strategy across all of the organization's mission areas and ensuring policy, strategy, and operational consistency throughout the Agency.
Visit www.dhs.gov/cisa to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, you will serve as an International Affairs Regional Advisor. Typical work assignments include:
- Developing and implementing international policy and initiatives in support of the CISA and DHS missions and international policy objectives.
- Pursuing CISA's international agenda, whether through information exchanges, technical research and development, or operational activities with other DHS components, interagency counterparts and foreign interlocutors.
- Organizing and participating in multinational seminars, conferences, substantive exchanges, and training activities.
- Representing CISA in a variety of engagements, understanding CISA's priorities, and communicating CISA mission, operational requirements, and activities effectively to stakeholders.
- Developing policy, programs, and guidelines for implementation.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 5 nights per month.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/562647500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.