As a Product Development Specialist (referred to here as Product Manager), GS-0301-13, you will lead cross-functional teams to deliver user-centered products using agile methodologies and modern software development practices while building capacity for product innovation in government.Learn more about this agency
- Create, own, and convey the vision and goals. Devise and track key digital product metrics focusing on outcomes over features.
- Engage with users to understand needs and synthesize into actionable products and services. Put user needs at the center of decisions.
- Evaluate past assumptions and continuously incorporate new information into the direction of the product. Actively define the underlying problem when presented with customer interviews, customer requests, and potential solutions.
- Lead cross-functional teams and build consensus across stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Clear hurdles to ship digital products iteratively.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/561960700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.