This is an opportunity for:
- An internal or external candidate to fill a GS-14 cadre position.
- A Federal Government employee to serve on a two-year reimbursable detail assignment in the ODNI. The detail assignment may be extended an additional year if all parties agree.
The Office of Intelligence Community (IC) Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity (EEOD) reports directly to the Director of National Intelligence and is responsible for the overall strategic management of the IC's efforts to build a diverse workforce. IC EEOD develops policies and programs, and provides guidance and consultation that impact the representation of women, minorities, and persons with disabilities. In addition to its community management responsibilities, the IC EEOD provides EEO and diversity services for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence organization.
Major Duties and Responsibilities (MDRs)
- Plan, develop, and evaluate the related strategic planning documents in support of IC EEOD programs and activities for building a more diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Plan and complete assessments of the IC EEOD's progress towards mission and enterprise strategic objectives and determine how well the IC is postured for future environments.
- Engage senior IC leadership on strategic priorities, opportunities, gaps, and interdependencies to link resources to strategy; plan and communicate emerging strategic issues and trends, evaluate them in context of U.S. Government plans, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Plan and facilitate development of strategic guidance for IC EEOD programs and activities.
- Plan and develop efforts to create a culture of strategic planning across the IC by promoting best practices in strategy development, execution, and evaluation and by communicating to IC elements priorities, activities, and impact in order to promote shared vision, values, and goals.
- Establish, sustain and advance outreach activities within and beyond the IC to ensure long term strategy development of building a more diverse and inclusive workforce is informed by best practices from the U.S. Government, industry, and foreign partners.
- Plan and prepare briefings, reports, and presentations to organizational leadership, senior policymakers, and senior U.S. Government officials in a manner that meets their specified requirements and provide expert analysis and recommendations that ensure IC EEOD strategic plans and programs align with IC strategic objectives.
- Initiate, cultivate, and maintain productive working relationships with peers and senior leaders across the IC in order to coordinate strategy development activities and evolving requirements and promote the implementation of mission and enterprise objective.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/561534900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.