This position is located within the Quality, Safety, and Value service at the Eastern Oklahoma VA Health Care System in Muskogee, Oklahoma.
- EDRP Authorized-The incumbent for this position may be eligible to apply for the Education Debt Reduction Program. Please contact Human Resources at this medical center and speak with the Education Debt Reduction Program Coordinator for additional information.
- Recruitment/Relocation authorized for 3 years
- PCS authorized
Learn more about this agency
Some of the duties to accomplish this task include, but are not limited to the following:
- The Chief of Quality manages multiple quality requirements as well as licensure and credentialing for all clinicians.
- The Chief of Quality serves as the organization's primary point of contact for all regulatory and accrediting agencies.
- The Chief of Quality convenes, leads, and participates on a number of committees and work groups in the healthcare system.
- Serves as the organization's primary point of contact for all regulatory and accrediting agencies.
- Assists and advises top management on policies, standards of practice, regulatory requirements and committee functions which guide and support the organization's system wide priorities and strategic goals.
- The Chief supervises a wide variety of personnel and program functions, which include:
- Accreditation readiness
- Peer Review
- External Peer Review Program
- Infection prevention
- Credentialing and Privileging
- Quality case review
- Chart audits and unit/program reviews
- Systems Redesign
- Patient Safety and Risk
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 07:30 AM-04:00 PM
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/541778200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.