This position is located in Region 10, Seattle, WA. For more information on this office, visit their website: Region 10
If selected, you must work at the location stated in this announcement.
Your salary will be based on the grade level for which you are selected and the duty location of the position.
One or more positions may be filled.Learn more about this agency
This is a Recent Graduates position in the Pathways program. This program provides individuals who have completed a qualifying associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, professional, doctorate, vocational, or technical degree or certificate with an entry-level developmental experience with the potential to lead to a career in the Federal government after successfully completing the program. More information about the Recent Graduates program can be found at USAJOBS Information Sheet.
At the entry level of this position, you will:
- Participate in enforcement activities as directed by senior enforcement office or supervisor.
- Provide technical assistance on analytical methods, sampling techniques, etc.
- Assist senior enforcement officers in the development of technical, scientific or engineering information for the development, negotiation and litigation of both civil and criminal enforcement matters.
- Assist senior enforcement officers to provide regulatory compliance assistance to facilities during inspections, investigations, and compliance assistance visits.
- Provide assistance to other engineers and scientists within the immediate organization by researching technical aspects of laws and regulations.
When entering a Federal job at a grade level lower than the highest promotion potential level, you may be promoted to more complex duties and work more independently, as your career progresses.
Occasional travel - You may be required to travel 25% of each month.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/536676800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.