This position is located in Region 5, Superfund & Emergency Management Division, Immediate Office in Chicago, IL. For more information on this office, visit their website: Region 5Learn more about this agency
If selected, you must work at the location stated in this announcement.
Salary will be based on the grade level for which you are selected and the duty location of the position.
At the (insert 1st grade level) level, you will:
- Assist with varied but routine environmental protection work to support higher level members or the branch or division for planning of program management of environmental programs.
- Review and summarize a variety of environmental program information data for supervisor's use in preparing reports and programs evaluations.
- Assist higher graded specialists by performing clear cut assignments.
- Work as a team member on a special project for study teams performing day-to-day staff operations.
At the GS-5 level, you will:
- Review files, records and other documents to compile and summarize information pertaining to environmental programs and/or compliance reviews.
- Provide information and assistance on procedural requirements and formats for filing various applications, permits, grant applications or compliance-related forms and documents.
- Collect, track, compute, and summarize statistical information and data in chart and narrative forms.
- Conduct information searches and review references and guidelines to resolve problems and questions.
Occasional travel - You may be required to travel 1 to 5 days per month.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/525441700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.