CPAC is a regionally consolidated business entity established to enhance resource operations throughout the VHA network by standardization and consolidation of functions, and the integration of VHA and industry best practices. The CPAC team provides revenue services for multiple medical centers, located within its assigned geographical area. CPAC is not part of the VA Medical Center.Learn more about this agency
Responsibilities of the Revenue Utilization Review Registered Nurse include the following:
· Completes and documents technically informative, complete, accurate, concise, and timely documentation as per CPAC policy and RUR guidebook.
· Identifies ethical issues in practice and takes appropriate action. Demonstrates ability to refer ethical issues to appropriate resources as indicated.
· Demonstrates positive effective communication skills and professional behaviors that promote cooperation and teamwork with
internal and external customers.
· Demonstrates leadership by involving others in planning, designing, implementing and evaluating CPAC RUR guidelines, protocols and standards in collaboration with leadership.
· Facilitates the adequate exchange of communication between revenue functional areas as appropriate.
· Leads and/or chairs CPAC/facility workgroups to evaluate and develop systems improvement with measurable outcomes.
· Demonstrates leadership in patient advocacy, in protecting the health, safety, and rights of patients guiding other staff and
collaborating toward measurable improved outcomes.
· Analyzes available resources and identifies risk areas, including budgetary, staffing, supplies, equipment, and availability of data and information.
· Presents results from evidence-based practice investigation finding or special projects through presentation (teaching) or publication.
Work Schedule: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
Telework: Available for a highly qualified applicant after six months of successful training.
Flex/Compressed: Not available.
Functional Statement:Revenue Utilization Review (RUR) Nurse I-III/PD#000000
Bargaining Unit: 1276
Full Performance Level: Grade III. The actual grade at which an applicant may be selected for this vacancy is in the range of I to III.
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/522670600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.