The Office of the Director (OD), Office of Science Policy (OSP) is looking to fill a Supervisory Health Science Policy analyst position to serve as the Director of the Science Policy Coordination, Collaboration & Reporting Division. In addition, the incumbent will also serve as a senior advisor to the Associate Director for Science Policy providing development, planning, analysis, and management over a range of science policy issues across the spectrum of biomedical research.Learn more about this agency
- Providing advice and leadership in working with members of the organization and senior leadership of NIH, DHHS, and Offices.
- Advising staff and leadership in the development of science policy of significance to the agency and the biomedical research community.
- Identifying and providing insight into emerging trends and issues in biomedical research and their implications for the further development of NIH programs and policies.
- Planning and assigning work to staff based on management priorities, employee capabilities, and schedules.
- Developing performance standards and evaluating work performance while aslo identifying developmental and training needs for the agency.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518152900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.