This position is located in the Health Resources and Services Administration's (HRSA), Bureau of Health Workforce (BHW), Division of External Affairs (DEA). The duty location is Rockville, MD.Learn more about this agency
For more information about BHW/DEA click the "Learn more about the Agency" Box.
**Applicants please note: Additional selections may be made across the Department of Health and Human Services through this vacancy announcement.**
As a Health Communications Specialist, you will plan, implement, and evaluate a variety of health communication and marketing activities designed to impact positive health outcomes.
Specifically, you will:
- Support the health communication and information dissemination efforts for assigned programs.
- Develop communication products such as fact sheets, press releases, questions and answers, program summaries, content for websites, and other digital communication products for a variety of audiences to include grantees and stakeholders.
- Coordinate and develop long-and short-range communication plans for health communication and marketing activities and campaigns.
- Develop messages and materials that are valid and consistent with program objectives and are based on communication and marketing best practices and principles.
- Establish and maintain internal and external partnerships to plan, implement, and evaluate communication and marketing campaigns and activities.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/509264400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.