IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE ANNOUNCEMENT PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATIONLearn more about this agency
This is a term position not to exceed two years and may be extended two years.
This is an episodic, intermittent position, on an irregular or occasional basis with hours and days of work not on a prearranged schedule and with compensation for the actual time employed or for service rendered.
- Provides anesthesia in collaboration with surgeons, anesthesiologists and other healthcare professionals.
- Diagnoses and treats human injuries, diseases and deformities including symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and interactions.
- Interviews patients to discuss type of anesthesia to be used, procedures, risks, alternatives and counsels patients.
- Assists in post-anesthesia care.
- Administers general anesthetics and detects indications of unfavorable reactions.
- Provides oversight and responsibility for coordinating the completion of all required reports and maintenance of reports.
76% or greater - 95% Domestic and 5% international travel.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/498189500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.