This position is part of the Digital Engagement Division (VE) of the Office of Innovation (V). As a IT Specialist (INET) - Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for leading enterprise-wide digital analytics efforts with a particular emphasis on the collection, analysis and presentation of actionable reporting for NARA's principal digital platforms.Learn more about this agency
Whether you are new to the Federal Government or an experienced professional seeking a career change, you can make history at the National Archives. Our dedicated staff works across a variety of career fields to safeguard the records of the Federal Government - more than 10 billion of them.
Visit our Employee Gallery at www.archives.gov/careers to see the kinds of dynamic projects our staff are undertaking. If you want a career where you can see the difference your work makes, then join the National Archives!
For more information, visit: http://archives.gov/dc-metro/college-park/
NOTE: This position is being advertised concurrently under Merit Promotion procedures. Current federal employees and applicants under special hiring authorities (e.g., Disabilities Program, Peace Corps, Former overseas employee, Former National Guard Technician, etc.) who wish to be considered may also apply under Merit Promotion procedures, Job Announcement number JD10170671JHM Open: 03/27/2018 Close: 04/10/2018
- Primary agency point of contact for selection, planning, implementation, and administration of digital metrics tools. Establishes and maintains methods for collecting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data about NARA's digital customers, turning it into business intelligence and actionable insights, which are used to guide digital engagement strategies.
- Provides standardized and specialized reports and in-depth data analysis services to NARA clients at all levels within the organization. Performs sophisticated quantitative and qualitative analysis in support of digital engagement operations and strategy development/execution. Develops persuasive and actionable reporting and data visualization: reports, dashboards, and presentations. Identifies trends and insights.
- Provides technical assistance to business-line managers to establish measurable digital goals and develop analytics frameworks to evaluate progress toward those goals including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for citizen engagement activities.
- Provides advice to NARA offices and units on industry best practices in data analytics. Provides training to users on use of analytics tools and availability of reports. Develops and executes training to enable staff to understand and independently use data to influence day-to-day agency business decisions.
- Works closely with digital staff, including UX staff, to design, implement and evaluate experiments on digital platforms, including A/B and Multivariate Testing (MVT) for websites, social media campaigns and email marketing.
-Works with vendors and provides, in coordination with Contracting Officer Representatives, guidance on project design, implementation and evaluation.
-Provides analysis on efforts to improve internal and external Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Creates appropriate reports, analysis and related recommendations to improve reach and effectiveness of NARA's digital communications via search.
-Works closely with digital staff, including UX staff and front-end developers, to provide compelling data visualizations to help different audiences, including non-technical, lay audiences, understanding digital data, trends and impact.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/495075400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.