A Unified Organization Working as One TeamLearn more about this agency
If you would like to be a part of a federal organization dedicated to serving our Nation and those who defend it, consider a career with the Department of Defense Office of the Inspector General (DoD OIG). The agency promotes integrity, accountability and improvement of critical DoD programs and operations to support mission accomplishment and to serve the public interest. The DoD OIG offers the full range of Federal benefits (see link below) and a flexible work schedule, depending on position requirements.
This position is located in Alexandria, VA with the Department of Defense, Office of Inspector General (DoD OIG), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Division. The incumbent will serve as an EEO Specialist with full responsibility for conducting statistical research and managing the Disability Employment Program.
- Identifies and eliminates system barriers to employment and reasonable comfort for people with disabilities through the OIG's MD 715 program.
- Serves as the Disability Program Manager and as such ensure Agency wide program satisfies statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Addresses confidential, complex and extremely sensitive employment issues relating to EEO, civil rights and diversity management.
- Coordinates, develops and conducts disability employment related training and briefings to senior leaders and employees.
- Work with organization leaders in developing and implementing research studies incorporating demographic trend analysis impacting broad EEO and affirmative employment programs.
- Implement and lead processes designed to enhance compositional diversity profiles and inclusion of all populations within a multi-disciplinary workforce.
- Utilize mastery research skills to track, decipher and maintain statistical and other EEO demographic data utilizing a variety of computer software systems.
- Prepare a variety of comprehensive statistical reports supported by analytical conclusions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 30% for temporary travel (TDY).
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/495061100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.