These positions are Administrative and Office Support.
This position is in the Office of Policy and Program Development (OPPD), located in Washington, DC.
This is a SUMMER INTERN POSITION (12 week appointment between May 1 - September 30, 2017). This is an Excepted Service appointment.
Please note: This vacancy is limited to the first 100 applications received and will close at 11:59 ET on the closing date or 11:59 ET on the day we receive the 100th application, whichever comes first.Learn more about this agency
As a Pathways Intern some of the duties you may be asked to perform include:
- Utilize computer skills to create reports and perform assigned duties
- Participate in various meetings
- Review reports for quality control
- Conduct research
- Prepare drafts
- Assist senior leaders during various projects
- Perform supportive functions in development of various plans, analyzing data, preparing reports and making recommendations
Who May Apply
This job is open to…
US Citizens and Nationals; no prior Federal experience is required. Students who are currently enrolled or accepted for enrollment on at least a half-time basis at a qualifying educational institution in a certificate, degree, or diploma program.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/465043200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.